Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wanna u Know m<*-*>

Hello everyone! Welocome to my blog...Christina's life....I am very happy to become your friends and also very happy u can land on my blog to know all about me.....heihei....^-^

My name is Xiaojia Chang...you can call me Christina.....I come from China. My city is Qingdao. It's a coastal city. This year my beautiful city, Qingdao, will hold the Olympic games about sail boat. I am very looking forward to watching it.

I am very interested in art and sports, such as sing, dancing, performance, playing flute, playing tennis, and so on. In my spare time, I like listening to music, watching movices, chating with my friends on the Internet and shopping. I think my life is very colorful.

I love dogs. I have a very cute dog in my home.Everyday when I finish my homework, I like walking it near my home. If my happy, my dog will happy, but if my sad, my dog always stayed with my and listened to me to talk everything.

I always think I am lucky, because I can go abroad to study, so I am very cherish this time. I want to use English to community in the future. I also want to use it to travel all over the world.

I think I am very fortunate to go to the AW4 class. I know I am very weak in my writing. I want to through this quarter to improve more. I hope you can give me some advices about my writing. I except you can leave your ideas in my blog!!! HeiHei.....Thanks!! I wish everybody can get through a wonderful quarter!!!! *-* HaHa

4 comments:

Gail said...

Hello Christina! Welcome to the class! It is very nice to meet you! Your positive attitude about life will be very helpful throughout your life! :) Do you have any pictures of your dog? How about your city? Any pictures of it? See you soon. Gail

Cherry said...

Your life is very interesting. I don't have many hobbies which you have.Your English writing is good. Dont worry about it. jia you! hehe

snowboy said...

You have a dog?That's cool!
I wanted have a dog when I was in China, but my parents didn't allow me to do this.

Anna's secret said...

you are so cool girl. I think you will be really success in your writting. Keep happy with your life ^ _ ^